Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mojitos

Mojitos, quickly becoming my favorite drink.  They are kind of addicting in the way that when I have one, I crave one again the next weekend!  I didn't realize how easy they were to make them at home, you don't even need a muddler!  And you don't even have to make a simple syrup.  Here is the quick and easy way we made them, recipe from food network below serves 4, however I made it one serving at a time in my cocktail shaker and eyeballed everything.


Ingredients
Crushed Ice
6 ounces light rum (I used Bacardi)
8 mint sprigs, leaves removed
6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 tablespoons sugar
Club soda
4 slices lime
Directions
Place ice in beverage shaker then add in the rum, mint, lime juice and sugar. Shake well and serve over ice in a glass. Top off each glass with a splash of club soda and stir.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment