Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Honey Poppyseed Vinaigrette

This recipe came from Our Life in the Kitchen.  Honestly the dressing is what really interested me.  I love poppy seed dressing and I knew this one would be really tasty with the raspberry vinegar.  Plus, who can turn down avocado & blue cheese...oh and the bacon I just had to add (chopped salad anyone?). 

Ingredients:

Arugula and/or Baby Spinach (I used spinach & romaine)
Dried Cherries or Craisins
Pecans
Gorgonzola or Blue Cheese
Avocados
2 slices crumbled bacon

Dressing:
Extra Light Olive Oil
Raspberry Vinegar
Honey
Poppyseeds

Chicken:
Boneless Chicken
Seasoned Salt
Creole Seasoning

Season chicken on both sides and grill.  Whisk dressing ingredients together.  Toss salad fixings together in a large bowl.  Serve with dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment