Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

This year I was trying to think up something nice to give me and Corey's moms for Mother's day (we really have the two best moms ever) other than the traditional flowers and card.  I heard a commercial on the radio for chocolate covered strawberries and I thought to myself I could make those!  I thought it would be a nice gift and who doesn't love those things?  They were SOOOO GOOD!!!  They were very easy to...I think they would make the perfect thing to make with kids.


What you'll need:
Chocolate - I used dark & semi sweet chocolate chips
Fresh Strawberries

Method:
Rinse strawberries and pat dry.  Melt chocolate in the microwave slowly.  Dip strawberries in chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip off.  Set them on wax paper to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment