Friday, January 28, 2011

French Bread Pizzas

I have a lot of recipes to post and get caught up on...but tonight is Friday night, and I have the perfect night to look forward to!  Time with my husband and pup, a glass of wine, french bread pizzas, and a movie.  Now this may sound like a normal friday in to most of you...but it is a big deal in this household to watch a movie.  If you know us very well, you know my husband is c.r.a.z.y and does not like movies.  He is the only person I know that doesn't like movies.  On rare occasion though, I find a movie he is actually interested in seeing and have to jump on the opportunity!  Tonight we are seeing the social network...I'll let you know what we think.

I've been wanting (or more Corey has been wanting me) to make french bread pizzas since a friend of ours mentioned it when we were vacationing together this summer.  If you have never made homemade pizzas of any sort, I highly suggest it!  It is so fun to raid your fridge for ingredients and come up with fun creations.  I have great memories of making these with my Dad and sister when I was younger.

I stopped by the grocery on the way home from work and found a great Roasted Garlic French Bread loaf and picked up a few other things.  We also had some chicken, red onion, tomato, some green and yellow peppers, feta cheese, and barbeque.  We cooked these at 350 for 10-12 minutes and then turned on the broiler to brown the cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment