Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blackened Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos

Fish tacos are another one of Corey's favorites.  These are so versatile, you can make them with any white fish or even shrimp!  I recently bought a bag of some mahi mahi so I thought I would cover it in blackened seasoning and grill it up.  I also grilled the tortillas for a few minutes on each side for the first time and I would highly recommend doing that!  They were so tasty warm and a little crunchy on the edges.

Mahi-Mahi filets (two made 6 tacos for us)
Blackened Seasoning
Tortillas (we used small flour ones)
Tomatoes
Mexican Rice
Black Beans
Corn
Lettuce
Mayo
Cilantro
Lime

Season your filets and grill until done on both sides.  Mix together a few tablespoons of mayo with lime juice and cilantro to taste.  Fill tortillas with fish and other ingredients and top with your lime cilantro aioli sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment