Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Year Later!

I can't believe its already been a year since I started this little blog!  I remember being so nervous to even tell family members and close friends because I thought they might think I was weird...so silly.  But looking back now I am so glad that I've done it!  Cooking is such a passion for me and I love having all the recipes and pictures to look back through and being able to share them with family and friends.  So I thought I would share some of me & Corey's favorite recipes from the first year!  This was REALLY hard to narrow down, there were so many good ones!

Best Cocktail:  White Peach Sangria


Best Breakfast:  Biscuits & Gravy

Favorite Muffins:  Pear with Cinnamon Crumble

Best Pasta:  Grilled Corn, Tomato, & Zucchini Pasta

Best Salad:  Salmon Salad with Goat Cheese & Tomato Vinaigrette



Best Chicken:  Greek Chicken Wraps

Best Beef:  Philly Cheesesteaks




Best Desert:  Pumpkin Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment