Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Cookie Preview

Sorry I know I haven't posted a recipe in probably a week, but just onnneee more post, then maybe a new recipe later today!  I can't stop thinking Christmas cookies now that Thanksgiving has passed.  I absolutely love baking and Christmas cookies just get me so in the holiday spirit!  So since I just started making my list this morning of all the ones I want to make this year I thought I would share them with you so you can get some ideas!  Now I know this list is a little ambitious, but I can't help myself!  I'm sure I won't end up making them all, but here's hoping!

Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies - these were our favs last year 
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Peppermint Fudge
Paradise Cafe Sugar Cookies
Dipped Pretzel Rods or Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Turtle Cookies or Salted Caramels
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Oreo Balls
Twix Caramel Popcorn
Reindeer Food
Rocky Road Bars, recipe coming soon!
Lemon Bars
Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips & Walnuts, recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment