Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mexican Chef Salad

I already posted this recipe here, but I didn't have a picture for you!  So here is an updated post.  I realize now I forgot the Frito's before I took the picture, but you get the idea!


What you'll need:
1 pound lean ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 can black beans
1 head lettuce (we used romaine)
Shredded Cheese
Diced Tomatoes
Frito's
Ranch dressing
Salsa

Method:
Brown 1 lb lean ground beef then season with 1 pkg of taco seasoning.  Mix in 1 can black beans to warm them (sometimes I also throw in some frozen corn at this point).  Chop up your choice lettuce.  Mix Lettuce, beef and bean mixture, shredded cheese, crunched up Frito's, diced tomatoes.  Serve in bowls with "salsa ranch" (equal parts ranch dressing & salsa).

No comments:

Post a Comment