Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Salad w/ Pesto Mozzarella Chicken

I always struggle with whether to post salads I make up!  I mean really I just throw whatever I have on hand in a salad and it usually turns out amazing - its not too difficult.  We are salad lovers in our house.  We had one similar to this again two nights ago, but with blackened salmon and it was awesome! 

Anyway, onto this salad!  We used the leftover Mozzarella & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts, and I had just purchased some apple cider vinegar so I decided to make a simple vinaigrette with that.  Then I added some chopped up almonds, apple slices, and roasted red pepper, all over fresh spinach.  Yes, random, but delicious!  Today I wanted to give you an idea what to do with that leftover chicken you may have and encourage you to eat more salads!  They are a great way to clean out your fridge and get lots of veggies in!



No comments:

Post a Comment