Apple Toffee Blondies
2/3 cup room temperature butter
2 cups packed light brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup peeled, chopped tart apple (1 large)
1/2 cup toffee bits
Brown Sugar Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking or baking spray.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat on medium until combined.
- On low, add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped apples and toffee bits until evenly distributed.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cool completely before slicing or frosting.