Monday, July 25, 2011

Lemon Shake-ups

I bought a bag of lemons the other day because it ended up being cheaper than just buying a few single lemons.  So then I needed something to do with all of them!  One of my friends at work suggested making some homemade lemonade and I loved the idea!  I always loved lemon shake ups at the fair when I was little so decided they would be easy to make!  Four ingredients:  water, lemon, sugar, and ice.  You can make this to your tastes as well - if you want it sweeter or tarter.

Lemon Shake-up
(makes one serving)

Ingredients:
1/2 to 1 whole lemon, depending on the size
ice
1 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar

Method:
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.  Squeeze lemon juice over ice, add sugar and water.  Shake until mixed well.  Taste and add more lemon juice or sugar if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment