Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thai Red Curry Chicken & Vegetables

So this is a little idea I got from my friend Sarah!  She told me how good this thai red curry sauce was from Trader Joe's and said her and her hubby use it all the time to throw together a quick stir-fry for dinner.  So I tried it and loved it!  I love stir-frys because they are a quick and easy way to get in a lot of veggies and can be made so many different ways.  If you have a Trader Joe's near you, I highly suggest grabbing a bottle of this sauce and throwing together a stir-fry!
veggies, I used red onion, broccoli, sugar snap peas, red pepper, & at the last minute threw in cherry tomatoes

put them all in a large pan with a little olive oil and saute them until tender.  we also added chicken to ours

add sauce to taste.  this one is a little thicker so i added quite a bit.  i also threw in some garlic powder, red pepper flakes, & a little siracha for heat!

serve over rice!  wholesome meal in one bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment