Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon

Ok, russels Sprouts are by far my new favorite vegetable.  I mean these are so so good.  And this way of cooking them, with the bacon!  And roasting them in the oven so the edges get crispy and so delicious.  I mean I couldn't stop eating them!  And after making these, I goggled and pinned about 500 other brussels sprouts recipes.  Oh so delicious. please please make these, you will not be sorry!






Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
via a Paleo cookbook we borrowed from Corey's co-worker, sorry I don't know the name!


1 pound Brussels Sprouts
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 strips bacon
1 teaspoon thyme
salt & pepper

Cook bacon and dice.  Chop off stems and quarter sprouts.  Mix all ingredients along with a drizzle of bacon grease (you can use olive oil if you prefer).  Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes.  Dig in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment