Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Marinara Sauteed Zucchini Ribbons

This is our new favorite way to eat zucchini!  I'll be honest, its a little annoying to do the ribbons, at least with my vegetable peeler.  But its really fun to eat them that way, and they cook so fast!  If you prefer you could just chop it as you normally would!  I would never have thought to saute it in marinara, but its delicious!  And incredibly easy, I mean two steps how easy can you get!?






fd


Marinara Sauteed Zucchini Ribbons 
via Rachael Ray, May issue

2 large zucchini
marinara sauce (I probably used about 1/2 to 1 cup)
parmesan for topping

Slice zucchini with vegetable peeler.  Add zucchini ribbons & marinara to a large saute pan.  Heat over medium heat for a few minutes until tender.  Serve in bowls and top with parmesan!




No comments:

Post a Comment