Friday, July 6, 2012

Corn on the Cob

Sorry I have been missing!  We were really busy during June and honestly I just kept forgetting to upload pictures to my computer so I could post recipes!  I am back now though, with plenty to share :)

Corn on the cob is so easy to make, but I didn't know how for the longest time, so I thought I would share this simple "recipe"!  There are a number of ways to make it, I shared how to grill it here, but boiling it has to be the easiest way and fresh corn during the summer is so tasty!


How to Boil Perfect Corn on the Cob

you'll need an ear for each person you're serving (plus extra!)

Start by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil.  Peel husks from corn and clean as best as possible.  Add corn to boiling water and cook covered for 5-10 minutes until desired tenderness.  If you like your corn tender, leave it for 10 minutes and it should be perfect!  Remove from water and allow to cool.  Serve with butter and salt & pepper!


No comments:

Post a Comment