Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mini Spinach & Bacon Quiches

Another quick and easy one handed breakfast!  I saw a similar pin on pinterest, but when I clicked on the link it was a bad link, so I couldn't find the recipe!  I just based these off the recipe I used for these souffles.  These were great, really delicious.  They were so easy to throw together on Sunday and keep in the fridge to reheat quickly each morning.   You can add whatever you would like to make different combinations.  You could also use pie crust instead of crescent or even just make them crustless.






Mini Spinach & Bacon Quiches

1 package Cresent Rolls
5 Eggs
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
4 oz chopped Spinach (I used frozen, dethawed)
1/4 chopped Onion
1/4 chopped Red Pepper
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons Milk or Half & Half
4 slices Bacon, cooked and chopped

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.  Unroll crescent rolls and tear them apart to fit the bottoms and sides of the 12 muffin tins (there are 8 in a package).  Mix remaining ingredients and pour them equally into the 12 muffin tins.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment