Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas

We are loving summer so far over here!  Lots of pool time with my little girl lately and we love it!  These little pizzas are a perfect light summer dish when you are craving pizza, but want to mix it up and squeeze in an extra veggie.  My hubby isn't a huge mushroom fan, as much as I try to make him, so I bought a small loaf of french bread and made him french bread pizzas instead.  However, he actually ended up liking this one!  If you love mushrooms like me, you will love this easy dish!
 
 
 

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
idea via Pinterest via Healthy Canadian Mommy

4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese
pepperoni
cherry tomatoes
other toppings of choice

preheat oven to 400
wash mushrooms & place on a baking sheet
add sauce, cheese, then toppings
bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted


No comments:

Post a Comment