Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Margarita Pizza

I'm finally back to blogging!  Our sweet baby girl is here and is 6 weeks old now!  I have just started getting back in the kitchen in the past few weeks after being generously given so many great meals by our friends and family!  I will try and get back to posting, but they may be a little farther between for a little bit as we are still adjusting to life with a newborn!  Check our family blog for updates on Reese!

Lately I'm finding myself making meals with only one arm free or in under 15 minutes.  I think the thing that works best has been prepping the meal earlier in the day and cooking it later.  This meal was so easy and definitely could fit into any of those categories!  I also loved getting to use up some of the many cherry tomatoes and fresh garlic we grew!

1 refrigerated pizza dough
olive oil
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
cherry or roma tomatoes, sliced
fresh basil, sliced thin
mozzarella cheese

Lay out dough and brush with olive oil.  Spread out minced garlic then add toppings.  Bake according to dough instructions.  Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment